Software developer / Programmer
3D Schuhdesign creates products for the shoe industry. New production methods are researched and applied on the basis of 3d Graphics.
In addition, 3D models for real-time presenations are needed, so experience with 3D engines that are used in computergames plays a major role.
Another part of our work is the passing on the aquired knowledge in form of industrial training. We offer trainings at two locations in germany. Because of working with international clients speaking english language is a plus.
Those looking for the prospect of a long-term employment, performance-oriented income and exiting development are in the right place.
- Programming of databased-driven windows and web applications
- Implementation of data processing concepts
- Development of interfaces , add-on programs for 3D software such as 3dsMax
- Expansion and maintenace of existing programs
- Analysis of business processes
- Design and planning of individual software solutions
- Several years of professional experience in software development
- Extensive knowledge of C ++, (C ++11/C++14)
- Experience in software development in particular Windows, web appl, web services, openGL appl.GLSL
- Solid knowledge of the technologies C#, Net Framework 4.6.1
- Experience in dealing with relational databases
- Independent work
- Good English knowledge
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Very careful and systematic way of working
- Reliabilty, commitment and ambition
- Flexibility, communication and team skills
- WPF, Prism, Microsoft EF, SQLite
- Knowledge about NURBS-based Software e.g. Rhino3D
- Interest in 3D-printing procedures for the industry
We offer you:
- A long-term employment
- An innovative company with international orientation
- Varied and exiting duties
- Respectful cooperation among a creative team
- Very good merit
Are you interested?
If so please send your application (gladly via e-mail) to:
3D Schuhdesign | Delaware Avenue 23-25 | 66953 Pirmasens | Germany
Telefon (0 63 31) 69866-10 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org