3D Schuhdesign develops solutions for the shoe industry. Based on 3D graphics new production methods are researched and applied.
In addition, 3D models for real-time presenations are needed, so experience with 3D engines that are used in computergames plays a major role.
Another part of our work is the passing on the aquired knowledge in form of industrial training. We offer trainings at two locations in germany. Because of working with international clients speaking english language is a plus.
Those looking for the prospect of a long-term employment, performance-oriented income and exiting development are in the right place.
- Design of 3D-models based on 3D-Scans
- Design of new products using different 3D tools
- Design of realtime models and related textures
- Support through your own ideas about exploring new 3D workflows
- Sharing your knowledge
- Advanced skills in 3ds Max, Maya or Blender, Zbrush, 3D-Coat
- Advanced skills in Adobe Photoshop
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to teach beginners the lead-in (entry in) 3D
- Good language skills in english
- Experience with 3D-Engines like UE or Unity
- Knowledge about NURBS-based Software e.g. Rhino3D
- Interest in 3D-printing procedures for the industry
We offer you:
- A long-term employment
- An innovative company with international orientation
- Respectful cooperation among a creative team
- Very good merit
Are you interested?
If so please send your application (gladly via e-mail) to: